Tuesday 9 June 2009

Family Gatherings and random happenings

I have noticed that over the past few days I seem to have been drawn into a rather strange Interwebby based family...

...Basically I have become a 'Grandma' to a 12 year old american boy....
How?...well I am Jessies Mother according to facebook (so it must be true) therefore I am dalton's Grandma as Jess is his Mother. Ok ...Understand?

Also on facebook various people are my sisters and children etc... so Dalton has an Auntie Chris (the antichrist oh haha so funny) and an auntie Lex ( dont know why they are all now female) and PP is Dalton's Brother (or possibly his sister)

I led a very strange life evidently ...

and in other news...
woop woop ....Gabba fest
PANGAEA ROCKS!!! and so does STAR TREK especially in the IMAX


And in other other news...PENGUINS win the stanley Cup knocking the wings on their asses ( laughs manically) loves it ...just because wings lost... NEXT YEAR go LEAFS go!!



yhayyyyyyy! xxRxx

No comments: