Monday 11 January 2010

night of the living dead...or is it library time again...

Living it up library style once again....

at 1st I thought the new development of the ground floor of our library was a waste of space but now I have grown to love it over the past two days ....mainly due to the AWESOME bean bags

yesterday wait monday crap its wednesday....I arrived here monday 12pm was still here till 6am tuesday MADNESS!!!!! then home for 8 hrs till I came back 3pm tues and I'm still here 12 hours later. not sure how long I am going to be here but I can tell you this I stopped working like 2 hours ago....instead was watching late night poker and Glee ( odd mix) - not at same time....

not sure how much work tomorrow holds ...going to see Avatar 3D with Jess yay!
been awake for 15 hrs and have spent nearly 13 of those in the library ahhhh my brain hurts

polymer polymers polymers CUPPA SOUP there are only 3 other people on this floor besides myself.....jess, a random girl and the night guard.....I have my spotify on shuffle and my text books beside me and my notebook and pen at the ready but then you see that it is nearlty 4am and I should really be tucked up in bed sleeping......lesson for you kids....sleeping is for losers true story .....this is so going on my blog ....ooh wait *high five* ya gotta love the barney yay!

not had any caffeine today which is wow pretty good for me ....like the good old days

today has been a weird one.seeming to go on and on and on.....but also go real quick ...little has been achieved but I am determined to work harder tomorrow which may not happen as going to cinema and what not...but I will try.....triangular chips and dips at the ready I will try ....

need to acquire lastest episodes of castle and Big bang theory for those breaks I just know I am going to have regardless of how much I say NO! ( to myself)

ok *sleepy noises* I think going home soonish would be muchly agreeable as its now 430am would like to be asleeep b4 it gets light out...its less confusing

so I will end here (for now- may edit later properly not)

See ya in the next one night Rapher xxx








No comments: