Saturday 8 March 2008

old friends ...new beginnings


The other day I was time wasting AGAIN and messing around on facebook when I decided to look at the group for my old primary school here in manchester. I was looking at the names of people in that group when I recognised one...a name I hadn't heard or seen for 10 years nearly...Onica...my old friend Neeky that I hadn't seen since I left Plymouth grove in 99 when I was 10 ( wow that makes me feel old)
Since I found her again 3 days ago have talked every day all about the old days and what each of us is doing now..so much to catch up on...10 years of our lives in fact ...still feels weird and so very amazing at the same time. so weird I sent her a message on facebook asking if she remember'd me
and well... I guess she did XD
Rachel, o my gooooooooooooooooosh, i've bin tryna hunt u down 4 years, i cant belive u found me on facebook... i tried lukin 4 u on it and i cudnt rememba how 2 spell ur surname.... Anywayz- howz the family doing?? Hope ur all gud, Luv Ya- Neek x x x :-D
hey :) saw ya in the plymouth grove group sorry I been out of da loop for so long gotta love the wonders of facebook =PThe familys great..things going well at manchester uni atm ..enjoying it for the most part ...wow still cant beleive that its been nearly 10 years ... hows things been with u?? luv ya 2 Rach xxXxx
O my days,i was soooooooo shocked wen u facebooked me- i was lyk mum GUESS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, Rachel found me!! Wot scule did u leave us 4, i feel so baaaad, i was soooo mean 2 ya in ur last days there, i always wanted 2 hunt ya down and say sorry!! So wot subjects dya do and stuff?? I cant believe its bin 10 yeeeears!! x x x
AMAZZING..... may the fun good times of the past continue :D luv ya Neeky xxxxx

No comments: