Saturday 8 March 2008

whose line is it anyway?


Lately I have been watching tons of episodes of whose line and lovin' it so much. Can’t get enough. The pure genius behind the comical masterminds on that show blows my mind every time. Now I have to say that the US version is miles better than the UK version by a long shot. However this is mainly due to do with the fact that Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie are in every episode...plus Drew Carey is so much better (and funnier) than Clive Anderson. It is truly the most amazing show ever..and I can get every episode on youtube which makes me happy inside. This means I can watch the genius that is Ryan Stiles every day and giggle and laugh to my hearts content. If u walk past my room when I am watching it u will hear me laughing out loud (lol) constantly…I mean I watched the 3rd episode of that Mitchell and Webb look this afternoon and didn’t find it the least bit funny. Well that’s being a bit harse…there were a few parts that might have made me chuckle but none of it sticks in my head. WLIIA has the opposite effect on me. I remember a lot of the skits and now laugh at them without even having to watch them.
Here are a few of my favourite quotes from the show


I...smell....like condiments..(chicken arm waving)...Relish, mustard, ketchup and cheese..~Ryan Stiles


Give him liquor...give him liquor ~Ryan stiles


Drew Carey: Welcome to "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. That's right the points are just like tasteful shoes to Ryan Stiles. [the audience applauds] Drew Carey: I'm sorry, was that applause? I couldn't hear it under Ryan's shoes!


[Film Noir] Colin Mochrie: I let him think for a while 'cause I knew he had the answer. I knew it was a good answer, and he was going to tell it to me. 'Cause when you ask a question, you expect an answer. That's the way it works... question, answer, answer, question. If he gave the answer, I'd have to come up with the question. That would be Jeopardy. That's wrong.


"It all started with a badly timed bald joke!"-Colin Mochrie


Things you can say to your dog but not your girlfriend....Come ~ Colin Mochrie


"I look like Walt Disney just threw up."-Ryan Stiles


Drew Carey: Famous movie roles as played by Carol Channing

Ryan Stiles: I know what you're thinking. Did I fire seven bullets or six? Well, to tell you the truth, with all this confusion, I actually lost count. So you've gotta ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do you, punk?

Robin Williams: Well surely you must be the son of god!

Ryan Stiles: I am Spartacus!


It just is pure entertainment at its best ... 3 headed brodway star has to be one of my favorite games on the show. its just the way that Colin sometimes gets stuck on what to say next. The best one is when they are singing a song called I lost my leg warmers for the musical memorabilia....classic colin moment and Ryan too :)...good use of the word 'you'..rather a lot lol plus theres waynes extreme high pitched 'singin' and then ryans reaction lols again XD and another thing...watch Ryan he can guess what the other two are going to say..just watch he face. Then there the double take by colin and wayne lols XD


but the condiment gag is so by far my favourite atm ....'I smell like condiment' ya gotta love ryan <3 him and his crazy (extremly) large shoes (and feet) and u know what they say about guys with big feet. eh *wink* ...*cough*
well there may be more discussion of the wonderful world of WLIIA? ... who knows xXx

No comments: