Monday 10 March 2008

quotes for today and forever ....XD

STARGATE most wonderest thing to happen in a long time...sadly the stargate era has some what ended but we can do what we can to keep it alive

from everyones fave esp eva- window of opportunity




Teal’c: If our purpose is to not cause each other harm, why then are we doing battle?
Jack: What can I tell you? It’s boxing.

Vala: (looking through a magazine)

Daniel, do you happen to have one of these credit cards?Daniel: Yes, I do and no you can't.


Urgo: Years from now, when you're thinking about me, you're gonna say, ooohhh, how did I ever get along without that wonderful, constant companion? Woof!
O'Neill: Years from now?
Dr. Jackson: Woof?!


Daniel (upon seeing his long-dead friends): Well, this can’t be a good sign.
Jack: Why’s that?
Daniel: Where am I?
Jack [enunciating]: Ancient Egypt?
Daniel: No, I mean the me from your timeline.
Teal'c: I killed you
.Daniel: Why?
Teal'c: You were a Goa’uld spy.
Daniel: A good reason.

Jack O'Neill: Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of those.
Teal'c: I will attempt to translate one, O'Neill. [Teal'c thinks]
Teal'c: A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

ahhh those Jaffa jokes





will add more later xXx

No comments: